We are an organisation of people dedicated to the propagation and the dissemination of news and information relating to, and of importance to African Peoples worldwide. Our main objective is to provide an online portal where people of African decent; African heritage and friends of Africa can liaise and exchange knowledge and information pertaining to our people.
We hope that this website will become a place where you, our online visitors will come for everything relating to Africa and African peoples. We are also looking for volunteer correspondents, professional writers and bloggers from all over the world.
We would like to document our people’s story and their issues and goals preferable by those who live and are familiar with the different geographical regions. If you are interested please feel free to CONTACT us via EMAIL a timely and proper response is assured.
Editorial guideline for submitting articles to Africanglobe.net
Article MUST BE original that you wrote
- MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- MUST NOT contain: pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
- MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Article content MUST BE relevant to or of importance to African peoples.
- MUST NOT contain excessive and/or bolded keywords/ phrases. Bolding is limited to headings and subheadings.
- Article should be between 600 to 5,000 jargon-free words, preferably as the body of an email rather than an attachment
- SIMPLE PUNCTUATION RULES: One or two spaces after each period, colon, or semi-colon; Periods should be inside of quotes; When doing “…” — you should use only 3 dots minimum and maximum; When using dashes, use two in a row, ex: “–“; There is never a space BEFORE a period or BEFORE a comma.
- By submitting materials at Africanglobe.net you agree to all the terms and conditions and that the material is not defamatory, infringe any law and that you are solely responsible.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any article and not all articles that we receive will be published.